Wednesday 28 March 2012

Only 4 Weeks!!!

Well guys didn't manage to run the full 22 miles, only 20 miles but it was more than I have run before.  The weather was too warm to run and struggled to keep hydrated and YES I DID TAKE WATER WITH ME :-), also my hamstring started to pull so had to easy off so it didn't snap - so god help me for the full 26.2 miles.  Anyway had Monday off as a rest day, Tuesday ran 4 miles and Wednesday (tonight) another rest day.  Looking to run 6 miles tomorrow, 5 miles on Friday and 22 miles on Saturday - iI am not looking forward to that.

Anyway please support TREAT  Trust Wales who I am running the Marathon for, every penny will help to raise a state of the art rehabilitation centre next to Morrison Hospital in Swansea.  Visit www.justgiving.com/lesa-hitchings to show your support.

Running God please stay with me.

Lesa x

No comments:

Post a Comment